Serene Isley - He Taped Me So Tight My Skin Bulged


Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English


I was in my office one day finishing up some paperwork. I really wanted to get these ideas down before I forgot them. I was so involved in what I was doing, I didn't hear the man sneaking up behind me until It was too late. He snatched the pen from my hand, tossing it, then jerks me from my wooden chair. I squeal involuntarily, shocked by this sudden event.I ask the man what he wants and try to get away from me, jerking my arms, but he them together. Using clear tape, he wraps it around my arms from my wrists to my elbows, pulling it tight with each turn. With my arms bound, he wraps his arm around my head, preventing me from going anywhere and then stuffs another girls dirty panties in my mouth. He shoves them deep in my mouth and winds the clear tape around my head so tight; my cheeks puff out over the tape. My eyes tear from the intensity of the gag.The man shoves me roughly back down on my chair. I look up at him, knowing I have to get out of here but afraid of wh! at he'll do if he catches me. He walks up in front of me, reaches down, and unbuttons the top few buttons on my blouse. I look up at him horrified, and he replies with a chuckle, "They were just beggin' to come out." Holding my ankle, he tapes it to the side of the chair and does the same to my calf. The tape digs into my skin making it bulge. He does the same to the other leg but decides that's not secure enough. He wraps tape over my thighs and under the seat of the chair. I can't move at all. He unhooks my bra and pulls my naked breasts free. He tells me that I'm going to like this next part. He places the tape on my breast and winds the tape tightly around it. It hurts as it bites into my tender flesh. My breast swells and darkens in color. I think things can't get much worse. My breasts ache and it feels like my nipples are so sensitive from the into them that they can feel the air shift in the room. He comes back with some silver clamps and I know what he has in ! mind. I struggle in the chair but he grabs ahold of one nipple! at a time, attaching the awful clamps to my aching nipples, running the chain under the tape on my thighs. I squeal as he does it and try not to move. The heavy chain between them exaggerates every motion I make and keeps me in a bent over position.I'm left alone and I try to struggle to get free but I end up reacting from the pulls on my nipples and squealing into the gag than anything. When the man returns, I am hopeful that he'll take those awful things off me. Instead he tugs on the chain, plays with my breast making the clamp bounce. He asks me if I'm ready to do anything for him to let me go. After a moment, I agree, feeling sick to my stomach at what he may have in mind, but the ache in my breasts is too strong and I'm not thinking clearly. He leans the chair back on two legs, making me bounce. My legs shift and pull hard on my nipples. He me some more and smacks my breast on his way out. My eyes are still teary and I beg into the gag for someone to find me. I rock! forward on the chair standing up for a second on my feet, but fall back down. I try calling out for help, but I don't think anyone is coming to save me..
REVEALING SOCCER GOALKEEPER DICK, THIS BIG GUY MAKE MY MOUTH ** COMPLETE ON RED **. MY FIRST COLOMBIAN FUCK ME INMY FAVORITE POSITION AND HE FUCKED ME SO GOOD. I tattooed Shrek in honor of Leo ogre, to give back he just had to stop so he could mess with me! I was convinced he was straight but when he saw my anus is, I am a transvestite only in arequipa peru whatsaap 947267988. Just Showing My Tight Ass and Feet because I want to fuck my tight shemale ass.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5872kbps
Audio: 187kbps





File size: 528.4 MB





Comments

Popular Posts